Friday, October 8, 2010

Career Expo Experience

There were so many good things in  the career expo that i liked one was that the career expo came together and alot of businesses came. One of the other good things was that the businesses really would talk to us about what they do in there job. The third thing was that they would talk to us in a form that we would understand them. I liked this career very much. I would defenetly would love to have another career expo.

There were also bad things like some of the businesses that had said yes about coming to our career expo didn't show up at the end. The second bad thing was that the marine guy was talking to someone he would be in he's phone. The last thing was that the guys in the second wing wouldn't get a lot of people to ask them questions. Other than that there were no bad experiences or errors.

I didn't have a lot of different experiences just that this was the first time i organize a career expo. It has also been the first time i really talk with somebody about the career i wanna take and what they would think would be the best for me. Those were the differences that i had experienced. I would love to experienced more great stuff like the ones i experienced on this career expo on october 7.

No comments: